Make masks with stuff from your kitchen cupboards and fridge!! You don’t need to buy stuff in a jar to make your skin beautiful and soft.
What to buy at the grocery store~~
- Avacado–Natural oils moisturize skin.
- Honey–acne treatment.
- Lemon juice–blackhead treatment.
- Green Tea–reduce inflammation and raise metabolism, skin toner.
- Black Tea (like Lipton or Tetley original)–reduce inflammation, skin toner, hair rinse.
- Olive Oil–moisturizer for skin and hair.
- Sugar–skin scrub.
- Sea Salt–skin scrub, toner.
- Milk–skin nutrition, exfoliant.
- Cucumber–reduce inflammation.
- Oatmeal–soothing exfoliant, cleanser, skin nutrition.
Avacado Mask~~~Avocados are ripe when the fruit is soft. The skin should give a little when sqeezed gently. Stick a knife into the avocado and use a sawing motion all the way around the pit. When the entire avocado is cut in half, pull it apart. It should look like this:
The pit can be removed with a number of methods. I scoop it out with a spoon. Slice the fruit with a knife horizontally, then vertically, so that the fruit is cut into little cubes: